The perfect pair of sunglasses is more than just a pair of shades. It transforms both your look
and your persona — whether you’re wearing the pretty florals of Tory’s Kenzie dress or the tailored pony-print Liana, channeling a chic French ingenue or an enigmatic lady of leisure, as seen in this Angelo Pennetta film shot at New York’s Mark Hotel for Sunglass Hut. All it takes is just one pair to set the mood.
More to explore in Style
- Style Shanghai Issue: Best Dressed with Stylist Leaf Greener Tue, Oct 28, 2014
- Style To Read: Refinery29’s Style Stalking Mon, Oct 27, 2014
- Style Double Take: Marella Agnelli & Loulou de la Falaise Sun, Oct 26, 2014
- Style Look We Love: Cold Comfort Sat, Oct 25, 2014
- Style Street Style: Mary Kate Steinmiller Fri, Oct 24, 2014