The perfect pair of sunglasses is more than just a pair of shades. It transforms both your look
and your persona — whether you’re wearing the pretty florals of Tory’s Kenzie dress or the tailored pony-print Liana, channeling a chic French ingenue or an enigmatic lady of leisure, as seen in this Angelo Pennetta film shot at New York’s Mark Hotel for Sunglass Hut. All it takes is just one pair to set the mood.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.28.17 Getaway Issue: Model Elsa Hosk at Coachella
- Style 4.27.17 Getaway Issue: Editors’ Style Tips, 6 Sunny Destinations & What to Wear
- Style 4.23.17 Getaway Issue: Jacey Duprie’s Positano Polish
- Style 4.14.17 Spring 2017: World of Mouth, Garden Party Windows
- Style 4.12.17 Garden Issue: Word of Mouth, Garden Party Taxis in London