The perfect pair of sunglasses is more than just a pair of shades. It transforms both your look
and your persona — whether you’re wearing the pretty florals of Tory’s Kenzie dress or the tailored pony-print Liana, channeling a chic French ingenue or an enigmatic lady of leisure, as seen in this Angelo Pennetta film shot at New York’s Mark Hotel for Sunglass Hut. All it takes is just one pair to set the mood.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: Bucket Bags Thu, Apr 23, 2015
- Style Milan Issue: Flagship Party & Vogue Italia Dinner Tue, Apr 21, 2015
- Style Milan Issue: Editor Virginia Galateri di Genola’s Guide to Italian Style Mon, Apr 20, 2015
- Style Milan Issue: Entrepreneur Spotlight on La DoubleJ’s J.J. Martin Sun, Apr 19, 2015
- Style Milan Issue: Meet the Designers Behind Blazé Blazers Sat, Apr 18, 2015