A camera, a fridge full of healthy eats and a great eye for visuals — these are the ingredients behind one of our new favorite blogs, Raw Vegan Blonde, by Amber Locke. The Derbyshire, England, native crafts beautifully composed plates and collages from simple raw fruits and vegetables. She even makes strips of vegan bacon — ribbons of purple carrots, actually — completely mesmerizing. Above, a few of her compositions. For more of her foodie explosions of color and pattern, check out her site and follow her on Instagram here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Artfully Walls Sun, Feb 1, 2015
- Entertaining Meet the Interior Designer: Chloe Redmond Warner Thu, Jan 29, 2015
- Entertaining Resort 2015: Spotlight on Locusts-on-Hudson Tue, Jan 6, 2015
- Entertaining New Year’s: Basil’s Rum Punch Recipe from Mustique Thu, Jan 1, 2015
- Entertaining Holiday Issue: Interiors Maven Kate Brodsky on Decking the Halls Tue, Dec 16, 2014