A camera, a fridge full of healthy eats and a great eye for visuals — these are the ingredients behind one of our new favorite blogs, Raw Vegan Blonde, by Amber Locke. The Derbyshire, England, native crafts beautifully composed plates and collages from simple raw fruits and vegetables. She even makes strips of vegan bacon — ribbons of purple carrots, actually — completely mesmerizing. Above, a few of her compositions. For more of her foodie explosions of color and pattern, check out her site and follow her on Instagram here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Chef April Bloomfield Fri, Apr 24, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Bunny Williams On Garden Style Wed, Apr 22, 2015
- Entertaining Milan Issue: Valentina Scambia’s Guide to the Entertaining Scene Sat, Apr 18, 2015
- Entertaining Milan Issue: Gelato in the City Wed, Apr 15, 2015
- Entertaining Milan Issue: Shop Martina Mondadori’s Cabana Magazine on 1stdibs Tue, Apr 14, 2015