A camera, a fridge full of healthy eats and a great eye for visuals — these are the ingredients behind one of our new favorite blogs, Raw Vegan Blonde, by Amber Locke. The Derbyshire, England, native crafts beautifully composed plates and collages from simple raw fruits and vegetables. She even makes strips of vegan bacon — ribbons of purple carrots, actually — completely mesmerizing. Above, a few of her compositions. For more of her foodie explosions of color and pattern, check out her site and follow her on Instagram here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Meet the Restaurateur: The Palm’s Bruce Bozzi, Jr. Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2015 Post-Show Lunch Wed, Feb 18, 2015
- Entertaining NYFW Word of Mouth: Aire Ancient Baths Wed, Feb 11, 2015
- Entertaining NYFW Guide: Photographer Douglas Friedman’s New York Nights Sat, Feb 7, 2015