A camera, a fridge full of healthy eats and a great eye for visuals — these are the ingredients behind one of our new favorite blogs, Raw Vegan Blonde, by Amber Locke. The Derbyshire, England, native crafts beautifully composed plates and collages from simple raw fruits and vegetables. She even makes strips of vegan bacon — ribbons of purple carrots, actually — completely mesmerizing. Above, a few of her compositions. For more of her foodie explosions of color and pattern, check out her site and follow her on Instagram here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Meet the Interior Designer: Lilly Bunn Sat, Aug 29, 2015
- Entertaining Recipe: Summer Screwdriver Sun, Aug 23, 2015
- Entertaining Textile Designer Charlotte Lawson Johnston On: Interior Style & Decor Tips Thu, Aug 20, 2015
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Mother of Pearl Cocktail Bar Sat, Aug 8, 2015
- Entertaining Interior Designers Hernandez Greene On: Anatomy of a Room Tue, Aug 4, 2015