A camera, a fridge full of healthy eats and a great eye for visuals — these are the ingredients behind one of our new favorite blogs, Raw Vegan Blonde, by Amber Locke. The Derbyshire, England, native crafts beautifully composed plates and collages from simple raw fruits and vegetables. She even makes strips of vegan bacon — ribbons of purple carrots, actually — completely mesmerizing. Above, a few of her compositions. For more of her foodie explosions of color and pattern, check out her site and follow her on Instagram here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining World of Mouth: Al Fresco Season Is Here Sat, May 30, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: West Hollywood’s The Church Key Restaurant Fri, May 29, 2015
- Entertaining Entrepreneur: EatPops’ Sophie Milrom Fri, May 29, 2015
- Entertaining Interior Designer Muriel Brandolini On: Her Summer Southampton Pop-Up Thu, May 28, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Sakara Life’s Clean Eats Wed, May 27, 2015