A camera, a fridge full of healthy eats and a great eye for visuals — these are the ingredients behind one of our new favorite blogs, Raw Vegan Blonde, by Amber Locke. The Derbyshire, England, native crafts beautifully composed plates and collages from simple raw fruits and vegetables. She even makes strips of vegan bacon — ribbons of purple carrots, actually — completely mesmerizing. Above, a few of her compositions. For more of her foodie explosions of color and pattern, check out her site and follow her on Instagram here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Tory’s Thanksgiving Menu & Recipe Thu, Nov 19, 2015
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Thanksgiving Snapshot Thu, Nov 19, 2015
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Insta-Scene, Fall Florals Tue, Nov 17, 2015
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Spotlight on Victory Club’s Stephanie Nass Mon, Nov 16, 2015
- Culture Tory Daily’s Top 10: November 2015 Sun, Nov 1, 2015