A quick-fire Q&A with the illustrator and author, who collaborates with fellow writers Sheila Heti
and Heidi Julavits on the upcoming Women in Clothes: Why We Wear What We Wear.
Book that changed my life…
Emily of New Moon by Lucy Maud Montgomery
And if I were stranded on a deserted island…
I’d want the dictionary with me. And a blank notebook.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Peter Lindbergh at Gagosian Gallery Sun, Sep 14, 2014
- Culture Book of the Week: Claiborne Swanson Frank’s Young Hollywood Mon, Sep 1, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014