If the gorgeous interior and beautiful blue-tile walls at Istanbul’s famous Karaköy Lokantası restaurant doesn’t impress, the food will. The family-owned spot is a local favorite — and just a few steps from the Bosphorus. Here, for those who can’t make the trip to Turkey, a peek at its summer lunch menu.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Interior Designer Jacques Grange Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Entertaining Insta-Scene: The Tabletop Mon, Aug 4, 2014
- Entertaining Meet the Bloggers: The New Potato’s Danielle & Laura Kosann Mon, Aug 4, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Victoria Amory’s Mustard 101 Sun, Aug 3, 2014
- Entertaining Day in the Life: Chef Adam Ben’Ous Sun, Aug 3, 2014