If the gorgeous interior and beautiful blue-tile walls at Istanbul’s famous Karaköy Lokantası restaurant doesn’t impress, the food will. The family-owned spot is a local favorite — and just a few steps from the Bosphorus. Here, for those who can’t make the trip to Turkey, a peek at its summer lunch menu.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Happiest Hour Sun, May 17, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Dinner with Jackson Pollock Fri, May 15, 2015
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Let Them Eat Cake Wed, May 6, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Menu Mon, May 4, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Chef April Bloomfield Fri, Apr 24, 2015