If the gorgeous interior and beautiful blue-tile walls at Istanbul’s famous Karaköy Lokantası restaurant doesn’t impress, the food will. The family-owned spot is a local favorite — and just a few steps from the Bosphorus. Here, for those who can’t make the trip to Turkey, a peek at its summer lunch menu.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Dirty French Sun, Sep 28, 2014
- Entertaining David Netto On: Favorite Hotels Around the World Thu, Sep 18, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Spring 2015 After-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW: Meredith Melling & Valerie Boster’s Best Bars & Parties Sat, Sep 6, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW Spotlight On: Even Bloggers Eat Fri, Sep 5, 2014