If the gorgeous interior and beautiful blue-tile walls at Istanbul’s famous Karaköy Lokantası restaurant doesn’t impress, the food will. The family-owned spot is a local favorite — and just a few steps from the Bosphorus. Here, for those who can’t make the trip to Turkey, a peek at its summer lunch menu.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Holiday Issue: Interiors Maven Kate Brodsky on Decking the Halls Tue, Dec 16, 2014
- Entertaining Holiday Issue: Cooks Jasmine & Melissa Hemsley on Yuletide Entertaining Sun, Dec 14, 2014
- Culture Art Advisor Maria Brito On: Lifestyling the Home Sat, Dec 6, 2014
- Entertaining To Read: Dinner Diaries Sun, Nov 30, 2014
- Entertaining Tory On: Thanksgiving Wed, Nov 26, 2014