The CFDA Awards is one of fashion’s biggest nights of the year, an evening of celebration
where designers established and designers emerging connect and commune. Music is an essential element to the evening’s proceedings and it falls on TB friend and Tory Daily contributor Randall Poster to curate the night’s medley. Here’s some of what we heard last night.
Listen now on Spotify.
- Busy Earnin’ — Jungle
- 3 A.M. Eternal — The KLF
- Who Do You Love (feat. Drake) — YG
- I Won’t Let You Go — Snow Patrol
- Dream Machines — Big Deal
- Disco Science — Mirwais
- Bad Girls (Gigamesh Remix) — Donna Summer
- Young Forever (feat. Mr. Hudson) — JAY Z
- Hey Leroy, Your Mama’s Calling You — Jimmy Castor
- Money On My Mind — Sam Smith
Download the full playlist on iTunes.
More to explore in Music
- Culture To Do: Lil Buck at Lincoln Center Plaza Sat, Jul 25, 2015
- Music Paris Issue: Party Playlist Wed, Jul 8, 2015
- Music Paris Issue: To See, Jean Nouvel’s Philharmonie de Paris Tue, Jul 7, 2015
- Music Book Issue: Music Supervisor Randall Poster on his Favorite Music Books Fri, Jun 26, 2015
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Pre-Fall 2015 Mon, Jun 22, 2015