The CFDA Awards is one of fashion’s biggest nights of the year, an evening of celebration
where designers established and designers emerging connect and commune. Music is an essential element to the evening’s proceedings and it falls on TB friend and Tory Daily contributor Randall Poster to curate the night’s medley. Here’s some of what we heard last night.
Listen now on Spotify.
- Busy Earnin’ — Jungle
- 3 A.M. Eternal — The KLF
- Who Do You Love (feat. Drake) — YG
- I Won’t Let You Go — Snow Patrol
- Dream Machines — Big Deal
- Disco Science — Mirwais
- Bad Girls (Gigamesh Remix) — Donna Summer
- Young Forever (feat. Mr. Hudson) — JAY Z
- Hey Leroy, Your Mama’s Calling You — Jimmy Castor
- Money On My Mind — Sam Smith
Download the full playlist on iTunes.
More to explore in Music
- Music Holiday Issue: Winter Wonder 2014 Playlist Sat, Dec 13, 2014
- Music Holiday Issue: Singer Lia Ices on Eggnog & Winter Beaches Wed, Dec 10, 2014
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Thanksgiving 2014 Tue, Nov 25, 2014
- Music Color Issue: Lady Luck Playlist Tue, Nov 4, 2014
- Culture Shanghai Issue: Spotlight on Lil Buck & Mattias Mimoun Sun, Nov 2, 2014