The CFDA Awards is one of fashion’s biggest nights of the year, an evening of celebration
where designers established and designers emerging connect and commune. Music is an essential element to the evening’s proceedings and it falls on TB friend and Tory Daily contributor Randall Poster to curate the night’s medley. Here’s some of what we heard last night.
Listen now on Spotify.
- Busy Earnin’ — Jungle
- 3 A.M. Eternal — The KLF
- Who Do You Love (feat. Drake) — YG
- I Won’t Let You Go — Snow Patrol
- Dream Machines — Big Deal
- Disco Science — Mirwais
- Bad Girls (Gigamesh Remix) — Donna Summer
- Young Forever (feat. Mr. Hudson) — JAY Z
- Hey Leroy, Your Mama’s Calling You — Jimmy Castor
- Money On My Mind — Sam Smith
Download the full playlist on iTunes.
More to explore in Music
- Music Word of Mouth: Van Morrison Mon, Jan 26, 2015
- Music Meet the Artist: Singer Sasha Spielberg Sun, Jan 11, 2015
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Resort 2015 Sat, Jan 10, 2015
- Music Video: David Bowie & Bing Crosby’s Little Drummer Boy Sun, Dec 21, 2014
- Music Holiday Issue: Winter Wonder 2014 Playlist Sat, Dec 13, 2014