The CFDA Awards is one of fashion’s biggest nights of the year, an evening of celebration
where designers established and designers emerging connect and commune. Music is an essential element to the evening’s proceedings and it falls on TB friend and Tory Daily contributor Randall Poster to curate the night’s medley. Here’s some of what we heard last night.
Listen now on Spotify.
- Busy Earnin’ — Jungle
- 3 A.M. Eternal — The KLF
- Who Do You Love (feat. Drake) — YG
- I Won’t Let You Go — Snow Patrol
- Dream Machines — Big Deal
- Disco Science — Mirwais
- Bad Girls (Gigamesh Remix) — Donna Summer
- Young Forever (feat. Mr. Hudson) — JAY Z
- Hey Leroy, Your Mama’s Calling You — Jimmy Castor
- Money On My Mind — Sam Smith
Download the full playlist on iTunes.
More to explore in Music
- Culture Book of the Week: Keith Richards’ Gus & Me Wed, Sep 17, 2014
- Fashion Week Tory’s Playlist: Spring 2015 Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Labor Day Lunch Thu, Aug 28, 2014
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Fall 2014 Fri, Aug 8, 2014
- Music To Watch: Jenny Lewis’ Just One of the Guys Wed, Jul 30, 2014