With her preference for a pared-down palette and clean, classic shapes, Konca Aykan was made to wear our Pre-Fall collection. Here, the Istanbul-based fashion director of Vogue Turkey pairs the directional stripes of Tory’s Tavia jacket with a minimalist top and burgundy flats, for a look that makes a very stylish point.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spotlight On: Met Gala 2015 Tue, May 5, 2015
- Culture To See: A Celebration of Chinese Inspiration at The Met Tue, May 5, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Accessories Designer Kendall Conrad on Family Outings & Beach Bonfires Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Spotlight on Model Sigrid Agren Thu, Apr 30, 2015