With her preference for a pared-down palette and clean, classic shapes, Konca Aykan was made to wear our Pre-Fall collection. Here, the Istanbul-based fashion director of Vogue Turkey pairs the directional stripes of Tory’s Tavia jacket with a minimalist top and burgundy flats, for a look that makes a very stylish point.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014