With her preference for a pared-down palette and clean, classic shapes, Konca Aykan was made to wear our Pre-Fall collection. Here, the Istanbul-based fashion director of Vogue Turkey pairs the directional stripes of Tory’s Tavia jacket with a minimalist top and burgundy flats, for a look that makes a very stylish point.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spring 2015: The Shoe Guide Tue, Mar 3, 2015
- Style Spring 2015: Lookbook Tue, Mar 3, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Mellow Yellow, Two Ways Mon, Mar 2, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Jewelry Designer Tiffany Phillips of Uribe Sun, Mar 1, 2015
- Style Spring 2015 Video: Tory on the Colors of the Season Sat, Feb 28, 2015