Before the Fall 2014 lookbook, before the accompanying playlist and wallpaper downloads, there was the runway show at Lincoln Center.
That’s when Tory, in the midst of New York Fashion Week last February, first unveiled the current collection. We take you back to that pulse-pounding day in this video, directed by filmmaker Robert Nethery and set to the tunes of YBU and Jonell’s Soul Magic. Consider it your insider’s view to everything that went into the Fall 2014 debut, from the fittings to the front row.
More to explore in Style
- Style Video: Tory on the Alastair Harness Bag Tue, Oct 25, 2016
- Style Looking Great: Jun Hasegawa Tue, Oct 25, 2016
- Style Tory On: Riding & The Alastair Inspiration Tue, Oct 25, 2016
- Style Tory On: Alastair & The Equestrian Trend Tue, Oct 25, 2016
- Style China Issue: Tory’s Beijing Tour & Vogue China Dinner Fri, Oct 21, 2016