I love family dinners. Sometimes they are so impromptu, and we want to stay at home. Or one of my boys surprises me with take-out from a classic New York restaurant like Roberta’s or JG Melon. If they bring the pizza or cheeseburgers (extra pickles on the side), I set the table — colorful, fresh flowers and great company.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan
- Entertaining 11.18.19 Here’s the Entrepreneur Behind Fashion’s Love Affair With Flowers