The best seat in the house… Friends, family and flock of fashion and Hollywood folks gathered on Sunday morning at the Brooklyn Museum for Tory’s Spring/Summer 2020 collection. Among them actors Janet Mock and Emily Blunt sat side by side, while models Liya Kibede and Karolina Kurkova showed us how models say hi — with real hugs; none of this double-kiss stuff. And straight from the Watch Next section on Netflix, a group of rising stars including Maya Hawke, Logan Browning and Alexandra Daddario. See the entire front row below.
One of the biggest takeaways of the day was our love of the Lila boot — a favorite among many. It proved its versatility as each woman wore it differently — under a wrapped plaid skirt, with a flowy floral dress, paired with denim…
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season