A sweet way to start Sunday during NYFW: breakfast at the Brooklyn Museum. Tory welcomed the fashion crowd to the Spring/Summer 2020 runway show with a table piled high with confections. Landscape designer Miranda Brooks orchestrated the pastoral tableau, which was loosely inspired by the mice at Brembly Hedge. As guests arrived, scones, crepes, biscotti and fresh berries were served on Dodie Thayer lettuce ware.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan
- Entertaining 11.18.19 Here’s the Entrepreneur Behind Fashion’s Love Affair With Flowers