Keep a skirt suit and loafers on the casual side of corporate by opting for playful touches such as embellished buttons, studs and big smiles.
Pair slouchy plaid pants with a menswear loafer that has magpie touches of rich velvet, embossed python and snazzy Gemini Link hardware.
When in doubt, add ruffles and a heel.
Don’t wait for a black-tie affair to bust out the crystal drop earrings. It’s counterintuitive but they are the yin to a bold check’s yang.
A vibrant graphic check trouser with a wardrobe essential: A structured, incredibly lady-like bag.
More to explore in Style
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season
- Style 11.13.19 Hard Work and Wish Lists with Amanda Ross