Keep a skirt suit and loafers on the casual side of corporate by opting for playful touches such as embellished buttons, studs and big smiles.
Pair slouchy plaid pants with a menswear loafer that has magpie touches of rich velvet, embossed python and snazzy Gemini Link hardware.
When in doubt, add ruffles and a heel.
Don’t wait for a black-tie affair to bust out the crystal drop earrings. It’s counterintuitive but they are the yin to a bold check’s yang.
A vibrant graphic check trouser with a wardrobe essential: A structured, incredibly lady-like bag.
More to explore in Style
- Style 7.30.20 Five Ways to Elevate a Look with this Timeless Accessory
- Style 7.20.20 Just One Thing: The Jumpsuit
- Style 7.13.20 Meet Sandeep Salter: Entrepreneur, Mother and Nightgown Enthusiast
- Style 6.30.20 One Sneaker, Three Ways: The Howell
- Style 6.19.20 In Conversation with the Costume Design Duo Behind The Politician