A leopard never changes its spots, so they say. However, when it comes to fashion, it’s debatable. Like the animal that inspires it, this graphic pattern has undergone an evolution as well. Spotted on everyone from the ancient Egyptian goddess of wisdom, Seshat, to Salvador Dali, French muse Brigitte Bardot and Beyoncé, this print runs the gamut from low-brow to haute couture.
Much like a cat that always lands on its feet, this feline print never goes out of style. Exert your own power with subtle touches such as a boxy leopard bag and demure Gigi Pointed-Toe flats from the Fall 2019 collection.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season