What to do? It’s too hot to start layering but if you’re like us, you’re probably experiencing a slight case of same-sandal burnout. Solution? Before you ditch your sundresses for nubby plaid skirts and your linen shorts for tailored trousers, give your warm-weather look a little lift with new shoes. Yes, they are lifechanging for, if nothing else, your feet.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season