“For Resort 2020, we looked to the American folk tradition — intricate quilting, gauzy eyelets and craftsy, wildflower embroideries… The collection has a rustic, homespun charm that finds balance in refined tailoring and festive, high-shine appliqués. There is nature throughout, inspired by the multicolored birds and butterflies from our farm growing up. A sense of free-spiritedness carries through to the accessories from sculptural heels to mixed-material handbags.” — Tory Burch
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season