Here’s a fun fact for you: Did you know that the gimlet was invented by a surgeon,
in the 19th century, to help sailors stave off scurvy? Something to think about as you pour yourself a drink
this July 4th while lounging at the beach, by the pool, on the porch… For more refreshing cocktail recipes from master mixologist Greg Seider, Bar Consultant at Le Bernardin and Co-Owner of Summit Bar in New York, check out his new book Alchemy in a Glass.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan
- Entertaining 11.18.19 Here’s the Entrepreneur Behind Fashion’s Love Affair With Flowers