“The inspiration starts with the armor my parents collected. The references are subtle, whether in the mix of textures (woven, quilted, pleated) or in the tapestry brocades and florals. The focus is on clean, strong silhouettes with bold embellishments. Accessories reflect the mood — belts with chain details, lace-up ghillie heels and muffs.” — Tory
For more details, inspiration and behind-the-scene moments, see the complete Fall 2014 Pinterest board here. And don’t forget to join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram: #toryfall14 #thetoryblog #nyfw
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season