These aren’t your garden-variety blooms. Our Fall 2013 florals marry a refined romanticism with alluring graphic touches. They’re feminine, striking and equal parts sweet and seductive, whether done in Art Nouveau-like curves or textured velvet jacquard. And the best part? They’re plenty versatile — wear them day or night, tomboy-style or ultra-ladylike…
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season