Most people have their default scarf-tying technique. What we love about our stylist’s masterwork are the unexpected, off-kilter ways to tie one on. Knotting the ends, twisting it into a turtleneck, and — our favorite — playing up its unique details by fanning out its pom-pom fringe. Using your assets to your best advantage? Focusing on your greatest qualities and playing them up? Great little rules to live — and dress — by.
More to explore in Style
- Style 7.30.20 Five Ways to Elevate a Look with this Timeless Accessory
- Style 7.20.20 Just One Thing: The Jumpsuit
- Style 7.13.20 Meet Sandeep Salter: Entrepreneur, Mother and Nightgown Enthusiast
- Style 6.30.20 One Sneaker, Three Ways: The Howell
- Style 6.19.20 In Conversation with the Costume Design Duo Behind The Politician