Most people have their default scarf-tying technique. What we love about our stylist’s masterwork are the unexpected, off-kilter ways to tie one on. Knotting the ends, twisting it into a turtleneck, and — our favorite — playing up its unique details by fanning out its pom-pom fringe. Using your assets to your best advantage? Focusing on your greatest qualities and playing them up? Great little rules to live — and dress — by.
More to explore in Style
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season
- Style 11.13.19 Hard Work and Wish Lists with Amanda Ross