“How do you take a Moroccan hat and a painting by Édouard Manet and make the combination work? Resort 2014 celebrates the spirit of the mix, where inspirations play off each other in different textures and prints. Painterly florals pair with jeweled embellishments; pleated chiffon, with a novelty hat motif, and raffia, with snakeskin-like leather. Accessories, meanwhile, have an equally feminine yet far-flung feel in patterned low heels, beaded straw bags and cutout cuffs.” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season