Short of lighting patchouli (which would compete with the food) or sitting on the floor (uncomfortable for the long, conversational haul), you can add hints of hippie to a casual brunch or lunch. The vibe is strictly laid-back, as Tory did, using hand-painted blue and white clay cups and plates she found in Tulum, and minimal, earthy linens. The focal point, as ever, is a beautiful in-season arrangement that plays into the table’s colors.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan
- Entertaining 11.18.19 Here’s the Entrepreneur Behind Fashion’s Love Affair With Flowers