“Sunday. 8pm. It’s been a crazy weekend between lacrosse practice, birthday parties, homework projects and a little bit of work. Two friends are coming over for dinner, and we’re having Greek takeout from Milos. I set three plates at the bar — the blue, aqua, pink and pom poms are my nod to the Aegean. My mother Reva always loves dining at the bar. She says there’s something romantic and nostalgic about it, like they used to in old Hollywood movies in the 30s and 40s…. I like the way she thinks.”
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan
- Entertaining 11.18.19 Here’s the Entrepreneur Behind Fashion’s Love Affair With Flowers