“For Pre-Fall 2013, we were inspired by an officer’s jacket my mother wore and handed down to me. We play military jackets and coats against chiffon dresses, knit suits and clean separates, with embroidery and beading meant to look like prints. Boxy bags reflect the tailored mood, while flats feature a strict pointy-toe and booties, a contrasting gold heel.” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season