Fall is moody…in a good way. It’s all about the lady. She’s pulled-together and sophisticated in car coats, smoky jewel tones (especially green) and dresses that skim and move in flattering ways. There’s an undercurrent of something cool in the way all the dressed-up looks can be worn day to evening or with tomboy staples, like leather pants and skinny jeans. The swing of a frame bag or statement earring and the staccato accent of a pointy-toe only add to the look we love.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season