Green, glorious green — it’s the color of fall, winter and beyond.
Call it malachite, emerald or just green. Whichever way, it plays into fall’s ladylike mood beautifully. We are inspired by its ability to be both sexy and sophisticated…and incredibly versatile — wear it all over in a classic cocktail ensemble or use it as an accent bag or shoe. And the best part is that it will look on point year-round; it’s a hue associated with fall, the holidays, spring and summer.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season