Ever wonder what goes in Meat Loaf’s meatloaf? Or how Rod Stewart handles his hangovers? Then you’ll love the book Rock ‘n Roll Cuisine, a compilation of recipes from the likes of Debbie Harry, Stevie Nicks and Mick Jagger. The recipes and dishes are served up with wit and whimsy. Exhibit A: Cher’s Boyfriend-Approved Macaroni Salad. Exhibit B: Yoko Ono’s Dream Soup (with its ingredients of sunshine, hope and laughter). Our favorite? Stewart’s hangover sandwich for those “who have not the nerve nor the know-how to venture forth therein after a very hectic Saturday night.”
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan
- Entertaining 11.18.19 Here’s the Entrepreneur Behind Fashion’s Love Affair With Flowers