50ml Belvedere/absolute citron
10ml Blue Curacao
2 lime wedges (squeezed)
2 Dashes Orange bitters
25ml White cranberry juice
Fill a Boston glass ¾ full of cubed ice and add the spirits and cranberry juice. Shake vigorously 15-20 times and double strain into a chilled martini glass. Flame a slice of orange skin and wipe round the rim of the glass. Add to the surface of the drink, skin side up.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan
- Entertaining 11.18.19 Here’s the Entrepreneur Behind Fashion’s Love Affair With Flowers