I love my job because… it’s different each day, it never ever gets boring. Every day is a challenge.
I meet a lot of celebrities but for me the real stars are women juggling families, careers, hobbies and passions without losing their sense of style.
My style mantra is… don’t let the clothes wear you, you should wear the clothes. Your personality needs to shine through!
In this photo, I’m wearing… Tory Burch’s Judi Dress, Etro sandals, Roger Vivier bag, Hermès bracelet and Mango earrings.
In this dress, I feel… feminine with an original twist to it. It makes me smile!
I would wear it… all day, with a pair of flats to work and then heels for evening.
Milan style is… elegant chic.
My style icon is… Jane Birkin.
The best piece of fashion advice I ever received was… “Your smile is your best accessory!” (From my grandma.)
My ideal day in Milan is… A cappuccino, getting on my bike, passing through some lovely parks, lunch with a girlfriend. An afternoon game of tennis followed by a famous Milano aperitivo at dusk, before hitting home to cuddle up with my daughter on the couch. This is, of course, on a non-working day….
My favorite charity is… CBM Italia. They operate on thousands of people affected by cataracts around the world, giving them sight again!
My sign is… Virgo.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season