- “The orange is a surprise, but we love it in dining rooms and bedrooms —
it’s even in my brother Mike’s office.”
- “A classic design based on an antique wallpaper owned by Pauline de Rothschild. This is the design Tory chose for her own home, although every order we create is different, designed specifically for the space and per clients’ requests.”
- “White and gray design on a handmade pewter tealeaf ground. Nothing casts a prettier glow than a silver wallpaper in candlelight.”
- “A modern ‘bones only’ approach to update the classic Chinese floral scenic wallpaper.
A custom order for [interior designer] Bunny Williams on blue appeared in the December issue of Architectural Digest.”
- “Ordered by [interior designer] Mark Hampton for his own bedroom and still a favorite of ours (and our clients).”
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub