Anyone in the design field is more than a little obsessed with Pantone, which organizes and cleverly names every color possible. Every year, the company appoints a Color of the Year, based off trends in fashion, art, film and travel. For 2012, it’s Tangerine Tango, a cheerful, prominent hue in our resort palette. Clearly, it takes Tory to Tangerine Tango….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub