Italy’s fashion flock gathers in Rome every summer for Altaroma fashion week, which culminates with the annual Who is on Next competition. Vogue Italia Editor-in-Chief Franca Sozzani (pictured above) led a stellar panel of judges — which included Suzy Menkes — on Saturday in choosing this year’s best young fashion talent for womenswear. This year’s winner was Greek designer Angelos Bratis who wins the honor of showing at Milan fashion week in September. Here’s to taking risks and following dreams.
More to explore in Style
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season
- Style 11.13.19 Hard Work and Wish Lists with Amanda Ross