Todd Eberle’s photographs always tell a story, whether he’s photographing the President’s phone or near mirror-image portraits of Martha Stewart five years apart. In his new book, his first, Empire of Space, he pairs up his most famous images. We asked him about inspiration, his fascination with modern architecture and more. Read on
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub