Greek artist Konstantin Kakanias is something of a cult figure in the fashion and art worlds. Based in Los Angeles, Kakanias is currently at work on a number of new projects, including an illustrated diary. Here, he walks us through a few of his favorite entries. See the feature…
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub