Chiara Ferragni, aka Milan’s The Blonde Salad and one of Europe’s most influential bloggers, puts her own spin on our suede Brady dress.
Style Tip: Lightweight suede is ideal for year-round dressing. Wear it now with bare legs and your favorite wedge. (Wear it later layered over a long-sleeved knit and tights when it gets chillier.) Our Brady dress is a great neutral — we love how Chiara toughened up its classic silhouette with a trapper hat, distressed boots and piles of metal hardware like her favorite Pamela Love and Hermès rings.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season