For an inside look into the Cannes Film Festival which runs through May 22, we turned to Hollywood authors Amanda Goldberg and Ruthanna Hopper, who use the legendary film festival as the setting for their new novel, Beneath a Starlet Sky. See the feature…
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub