- On Elsa Hansen’s cross-stitched canvas, Tory shares space with Radiohead, Prince Ranier and the crew from Arrested Development.
- A close-up of Tory
- A bird’s eye view of the cross stitch
Can you spot Tory in this cross-stitch by artist Elsa Hansen? We met Elsa through Van Neistat, who filmed our holiday message, and she shared her very cool, unique “hobby” with us—a giant cross-stitch of her favorite pop culture characters. It features everyone from Queen Elizabeth I to Dee-Lite to Forrest Gump.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub