Hitting the New York City streets
with an Olympic champion
Reigning ice queen Yu-Na Kim is the 2010 Olympic figure skating champion and one of the most famous athletes on the planet, but we also love how she works a classic-yet-cool look off the ice. She recently stopped by Tory Burch for an impromptu photo shoot. Here, she’s wearing Tory’s Mawde sweater, Tricia vest, Super Skinny cords, Donovan boots and Dayton messenger.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season