The street style icon goes tomboy cool.
The best part of my job is… covering the fast-paced changes in trends up close and personal, and planning my pages based not only on trends, but also on what my reader wants to see.
My style mantra is… just be me.
When I wear Tory I feel… confident.
Getting dressed, I listen to… MIA, The Kills, Pearl Jam, AC/DC, Al Green, George Strait, Supremes, Jack Johnson, U2….
My fitness regimen is…“when I have time.”
My charity is… Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital.
My perfect day in New York is… sunny, 85 degrees, brunch outside with my hubby and our friends, a visit to a design museum and a movie.
My go-to restaurant is… Wilfie& Nell (best shepherd’s pie in the city).
Girls’ night is… always at Mexicana Mama and then Automatic Slims for dancing.
If I lived in another city… it would be Placencia, Belize, to open a taco hut called Tdawgs Tacos.
More to explore in Style
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season
- Style 11.13.19 Hard Work and Wish Lists with Amanda Ross