- Marianne Faithfull Portrait, 1965
- Rolling Stones in the Park, 1965
- Francoise Hardy Sitting in the Park, 1967
- Beach Boys in the Window, 1964
- Keith Richards at the Airport, 1965
Marianne Faithfull, the Rolling Stones, Francoise Hardy, Serge Gainsbourg, The Beatles — they’re pop culture icons, photographed a thousand times over and yet you’ve never seen them quite like this. Snap Galleries in London is holding an exhibit of previously unseen images of music’s Who’s Who by French photographer Roger Kasparian. With indelible image after indelible image, the show is the perfect snapshot of the Sixties and its Mod heyday.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!