Alec Baldwin has taken to Twitter like a duck to water. In less than three weeks, his 140-character missives have gotten everyone all a-Twit. Is he really thinking about running for New York City’s mayor spot (Bloomberg is on board as long as Baldwin relocates officially); is that really him posting more than 30 Tweets in one day about anything from his favorite William Holden movies to the state of American politics? Yes. He even makes time to answer fan qs….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub
- Culture 11.12.19 Glamour Woman of the Year: Tory Burch
- Culture 11.4.19 Tina Barney’s Holiday Memories and Inspiration