Alec Baldwin has taken to Twitter like a duck to water. In less than three weeks, his 140-character missives have gotten everyone all a-Twit. Is he really thinking about running for New York City’s mayor spot (Bloomberg is on board as long as Baldwin relocates officially); is that really him posting more than 30 Tweets in one day about anything from his favorite William Holden movies to the state of American politics? Yes. He even makes time to answer fan qs….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!