In many ways, Soho Farmhouse functions as its own self-sufficient village, complete with tennis courts, soccer fields, a golf course, winter ice rink, movie theater and infinity pool (where you can partake in surfboard yoga sessions) plus a hair salon, spa and sauna, flower shop, boathouse, pub… Gastronomes can have their fill as well. In addition to the Main Barn restaurant — which culls its ingredients from a kitchen garden and neighboring farms; even the cheese, butter and bread are made in-house — there’s a Japanese eatery, Pen Yen, and food trucks that will roll right up to your cabin if you’re feeling particularly idle. Also available: fully stocked “bar” trucks, so you can have your English countryside escape and perfectly made dirty martinis, too.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 12.6.19 #DestinationAnywhere: This Jet-Age Travel Magazine Was a Holiday in and of Itself
- Travel 11.25.19 A Hudson Valley Getaway for the Smart Set
- Travel 11.10.19 Hikari Mori on Holiday Travel and Traditions
- Travel 10.10.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Travel Talks with Jacqueline Gifford
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen