The Robinson collection is named after Tory’s parents, Buddy and Reva. Avid travelers, they went all around the world — every summer, for six weeks, they would take a big steamer ship to Italy, France, Greece and Morocco. That’s them above, visiting Athens. Buddy, in particular, carried a great bag for books, cameras and maps — this became the inspiration behind the Robinson, a chic and roomy style that world travelers could use at home or overseas.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection