The Robinson collection is named after Tory’s parents, Buddy and Reva. Avid travelers, they went all around the world — every summer, for six weeks, they would take a big steamer ship to Italy, France, Greece and Morocco. That’s them above, visiting Athens. Buddy, in particular, carried a great bag for books, cameras and maps — this became the inspiration behind the Robinson, a chic and roomy style that world travelers could use at home or overseas.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story