The cropped hemlines of the Sixties, a soundtrack of psychedelic pop, palm trees and pools… the Spring 2014 scene is set. Filmmaker Robert Nethery captures models Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Bette Franke and Frida Aasen in the collection’s smart silhouettes, with Miami and Opossom’s Blue Meanies song as the sunny backdrop. From abstract florals to classic navy and white, there’s one word that comes to mind: fresh. It’s all clear blue skies from here.
More to explore in Style
- Style In Memoriam: Oscar de la Renta Tue, Oct 21, 2014
- Style Gogoluxe’s Ramya Giangola On: Mixing Prints Sun, Oct 12, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on 9to5Chic’s Anh Sundstrom Mon, Oct 6, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Models Talk Time Sun, Oct 5, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on Editor Kate Betts Thu, Oct 2, 2014