The cropped hemlines of the Sixties, a soundtrack of psychedelic pop, palm trees and pools… the Spring 2014 scene is set. Filmmaker Robert Nethery captures models Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Bette Franke and Frida Aasen in the collection’s smart silhouettes, with Miami and Opossom’s Blue Meanies song as the sunny backdrop. From abstract florals to classic navy and white, there’s one word that comes to mind: fresh. It’s all clear blue skies from here.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Piece & Co.’s Kathleen Wright Thu, Mar 26, 2015
- Style Stylist Maria Kolosova On: Top Style Tips Wed, Mar 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Bohemian Chic, Around the World Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Style Tory On: Spring 2015’s Bohemian Mood Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Culture Meet the Photographer: Sophie Elgort Mon, Mar 9, 2015