Before the Fall 2014 lookbook, before the accompanying playlist and wallpaper downloads, there was the runway show at Lincoln Center.
That’s when Tory, in the midst of New York Fashion Week last February, first unveiled the current collection. We take you back to that pulse-pounding day in this video, directed by filmmaker Robert Nethery and set to the tunes of YBU and Jonell’s Soul Magic. Consider it your insider’s view to everything that went into the Fall 2014 debut, from the fittings to the front row.
More to explore in Style
- Style Meet the Entrepreneurs: La Ligne’s Valerie Boster, Meredith Melling & Molly Howard Sat, May 14, 2016
- Entertaining Meet the Interior Designer: Mark D. Sikes Fri, May 13, 2016
- Style Editor & Author William Norwich On: My Mrs. Brown Thu, May 12, 2016
- Style Mother’s Day: Spotlight on Stylist Jessica de Ruiter & Family Thu, May 5, 2016
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Entertaining Tip Wed, May 4, 2016