Last night, Tory and mytheresa.com hosted an intimate dinner at Berlin’s Clärchens Ballhaus to celebrate their film collaboration (watch it here). Guests including Michelle Dockery, Vanessa Kirby, Lavinia Wilson and Veronika Heilbrunner were treated to dinner in the mirrored ballroom (A.K.A. the Spiegelsaal) while DJ Niki Pauls spun the background tunes. Here’s a glimpse at the table setting, featuring Tory’s butterfly batik linens and pretty pink and red floral bouquets — low enough, of course, to allow for flowing conversation.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.6.19 Curb Your Sweet Tooth with Soursop Sorbet
- Entertaining 12.22.18 A White Christmas Margarita Punch…with Punch
- Entertaining 12.21.18 Gingerbread Cake with a Kick
- Entertaining 12.19.18 Tory’s Christmas Tree, Now and Then
- Entertaining 12.19.18 To Read: Daniel Cappello’s Dinner Diaries