A camera, a fridge full of healthy eats and a great eye for visuals — these are the ingredients behind one of our new favorite blogs, Raw Vegan Blonde, by Amber Locke. The Derbyshire, England, native crafts beautifully composed plates and collages from simple raw fruits and vegetables. She even makes strips of vegan bacon — ribbons of purple carrots, actually — completely mesmerizing. Above, a few of her compositions. For more of her foodie explosions of color and pattern, check out her site and follow her on Instagram here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.24.17 Recipe: Como Bali’s Uma Mojito
- Entertaining 7.16.17 Meet the Caterers: Acquolina’s Yolanda Garretti & Adam Sikora
- Entertaining 7.15.17 Expert Guide: Julia B’s Master Class on Linens & Monograms
- Entertaining 7.14.17 Word of Mouth: Curated Vintage Postage
- Entertaining 7.13.17 Trending: Personalized Watercolor Stationery