A camera, a fridge full of healthy eats and a great eye for visuals — these are the ingredients behind one of our new favorite blogs, Raw Vegan Blonde, by Amber Locke. The Derbyshire, England, native crafts beautifully composed plates and collages from simple raw fruits and vegetables. She even makes strips of vegan bacon — ribbons of purple carrots, actually — completely mesmerizing. Above, a few of her compositions. For more of her foodie explosions of color and pattern, check out her site and follow her on Instagram here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Recipe: Tuna Melt Toast with Olive Salsa Thu, May 19, 2016
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Coconut Cake Tue, May 17, 2016
- Entertaining Meet the Interior Designer: Mark D. Sikes Fri, May 13, 2016
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Tory on Reva’s Interior Influence Fri, May 6, 2016
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Floral Cake Fri, May 6, 2016