If the gorgeous interior and beautiful blue-tile walls at Istanbul’s famous Karaköy Lokantası restaurant doesn’t impress, the food will. The family-owned spot is a local favorite — and just a few steps from the Bosphorus. Here, for those who can’t make the trip to Turkey, a peek at its summer lunch menu.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Chef April Bloomfield Fri, Apr 24, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Bunny Williams On Garden Style Wed, Apr 22, 2015
- Entertaining Milan Issue: Valentina Scambia’s Guide to the Entertaining Scene Sat, Apr 18, 2015
- Entertaining Milan Issue: Gelato in the City Wed, Apr 15, 2015
- Entertaining Milan Issue: Shop Martina Mondadori’s Cabana Magazine on 1stdibs Tue, Apr 14, 2015