Q: Some days, it’s warm. Some days, it’s cold. What do you wear in between seasons?
A: When the temperature could go either way, I rely on lightweight layers — especially if you’re in an office. I always have a tailored jacket that I can peel off or put on as needed. Right now, I love our Hayley jacket. It’s a light knit that feels like a cardigan but still has the right amount of tailored structure. I wear it with the Kyra polo. The scalloped pattern creates a cool optic and bold statement.
More to explore in Style
- Style Meet the Stylist: Martha Ward Wed, Apr 16, 2014
- Style New on the Scene: Louisa & Pookie Burch’s Trademark Mon, Apr 14, 2014
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Coachella Chic Fri, Apr 11, 2014
- Style Street Style: Zina Charkoplia’s Scarlet Fever Thu, Apr 10, 2014
- Style Workweek Chic: Spotlight on the Sheath Tue, Apr 8, 2014