When mixing prints, the whole is greater than the sum of parts. It’s like The Beatles — each band member is great alone, but the combination is when the magic happens. Whether your style is more graphically modern or bohemian, here are a few how-to’s on combining patterns for the maximum flattering effect.
More to explore in Spring
- Spring Taj Alwan On: Smart Time Management Wed, Apr 2, 2014
- Spring Most Wanted: The Jersey Dress Mon, Mar 31, 2014
- Spring Calgary Avansino On: London & The Vogue Festival Fri, Mar 28, 2014
- Experts Entrepreneur: Sequence Designer Ariela Suster Mon, Apr 22, 2013
- Spring Street Style: Boho Bound Wed, Apr 17, 2013