Ten years ago today, we launched Tory Burch and opened our doors on Elizabeth Street. (Those would be metaphoric doors, of course, since the orange lacquer ones hadn’t arrived in time.) But we opened, thanks to a team effort of friends and family, including Tory’s mother Reva. Some things never change… and we hope they never do. Ten years have flown by, and we can’t thank our customers enough for coming along on this ride. Here’s to the next decade and exciting things to come in 2014.
More to explore in Style
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Summer Getaway Sat, May 23, 2015
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Style Behind the Scenes: The Making of Tory’s Kempner Slides Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Tory On: Blue & White Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Fashion Journalist Kate Betts On: Paris, WWD & Christian Louboutin Wed, May 13, 2015