Ten years ago today, we launched Tory Burch and opened our doors on Elizabeth Street. (Those would be metaphoric doors, of course, since the orange lacquer ones hadn’t arrived in time.) But we opened, thanks to a team effort of friends and family, including Tory’s mother Reva. Some things never change… and we hope they never do. Ten years have flown by, and we can’t thank our customers enough for coming along on this ride. Here’s to the next decade and exciting things to come in 2014.
More to explore in Style
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Pernille Teisbæk’s Copenhagen Christmas Thu, Dec 18, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Kate Young on Cocktail-Party Dressing Wed, Dec 17, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Jewelry Designer Sevan Biçakçi Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Fashion Designer Misha Nonoo on Holiday Traditions & Getaways Fri, Dec 12, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Editors’ Wish List: Top 10 Gifts Thu, Dec 11, 2014