Ten years ago today, we launched Tory Burch and opened our doors on Elizabeth Street. (Those would be metaphoric doors, of course, since the orange lacquer ones hadn’t arrived in time.) But we opened, thanks to a team effort of friends and family, including Tory’s mother Reva. Some things never change… and we hope they never do. Ten years have flown by, and we can’t thank our customers enough for coming along on this ride. Here’s to the next decade and exciting things to come in 2014.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Jewelry Designer Tiffany Phillips of Uribe Sun, Mar 1, 2015
- Style Spring 2015 Video: Tory on the Colors of the Season Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style Spring 2015: Exclusive Wallpaper Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style In Memoriam: WWD’s Mr. Fairchild Fri, Feb 27, 2015
- Style Looking Good: Man Repeller’s Leandra Medine Thu, Feb 26, 2015