Ten years ago today, we launched Tory Burch and opened our doors on Elizabeth Street. (Those would be metaphoric doors, of course, since the orange lacquer ones hadn’t arrived in time.) But we opened, thanks to a team effort of friends and family, including Tory’s mother Reva. Some things never change… and we hope they never do. Ten years have flown by, and we can’t thank our customers enough for coming along on this ride. Here’s to the next decade and exciting things to come in 2014.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014