It’s a big day around here. In collaboration with Bank of America, the Tory Burch Foundation announced a new initiative: Elizabeth Street Capital, which provides early-stage women entrepreneurs with access to low-cost loans, mentoring and networking opportunities. It’s kicking off in six cities — Boston, Charlotte, Las Vegas, New York, Philadelphia and San Francisco — and will expand to others in the next two years. The goal: to help women build and grow their businesses, creating strong communities of women entrepreneurs along the way. We can make a difference. As for the name, it’s a fitting reference to the location of Tory’s very first boutique — the launching pad for our whole company today.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 8.15.17 Inspiration: Blue & White Book Covers
- Culture 8.9.17 Book Issue: Cat’s Meow, Joan Juliet Buck
- Culture 8.4.17 Book Issue: Belletrist, Emma Robert’s Book Club
- Culture 8.3.17 Book Issue: Spotlight on Author Katie Kitamura
- Culture 8.2.17 Book Issue: Legendary Authors & The Clothes They Wore