It’s a big day around here. In collaboration with Bank of America, the Tory Burch Foundation announced a new initiative: Elizabeth Street Capital, which provides early-stage women entrepreneurs with access to low-cost loans, mentoring and networking opportunities. It’s kicking off in six cities — Boston, Charlotte, Las Vegas, New York, Philadelphia and San Francisco — and will expand to others in the next two years. The goal: to help women build and grow their businesses, creating strong communities of women entrepreneurs along the way. We can make a difference. As for the name, it’s a fitting reference to the location of Tory’s very first boutique — the launching pad for our whole company today.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.11.17 Embrace Ambition: Entrepreneur Spotlight on Juliette Longuet
- Culture 3.11.17 Embrace Ambition: The Tomorrows’ Ally Lewis & Louise Denny
- Culture 3.8.17 Embrace Ambition: Advice from Tastemakers
- Culture 3.7.17 Embrace Ambition: The Video
- Culture 3.7.17 Embrace Ambition: Tory on Being Ambitious