It’s a big day around here. In collaboration with Bank of America, the Tory Burch Foundation announced a new initiative: Elizabeth Street Capital, which provides early-stage women entrepreneurs with access to low-cost loans, mentoring and networking opportunities. It’s kicking off in six cities — Boston, Charlotte, Las Vegas, New York, Philadelphia and San Francisco — and will expand to others in the next two years. The goal: to help women build and grow their businesses, creating strong communities of women entrepreneurs along the way. We can make a difference. As for the name, it’s a fitting reference to the location of Tory’s very first boutique — the launching pad for our whole company today.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.7.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Faena District
- Culture 12.7.17 Art & Design Issue: Jewelry Designer Susan Alexandra’s Top 5 Art Inspirations
- Culture 12.7.17 Art & Design Issue: To Read, Schiaparelli and the Artists
- Culture 12.4.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet Gallerist Nino Mier
- Culture 12.3.17 Art & Design Issue: In the Words of David Hockney